Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FIXATE!

Fixate, the new cook book by Autumn Calabrese, had been at the top of my wishlist since its release a few weeks ago. 
It features 101 recipes that are 21 Day Fix approved, and I finally purchased my copy. 
I can't wait to try them all!  
Over the weekend I whipped up these pumpkin muffins.
They were perfect.  
I took them to work for my morning snack this week.
Grab & go is awesome for me.
Quick prep and bake time.
If I were to do them again, I would purchase the foil cupcake liners or just forgo them altogether.
The paper liners stuck to the pumpkin mixture, so I would suggest just using an olive oil cooking spray to coat your baking pan.

If you'd like your own copy of Fixate, head on over here to send me a Facebook message.
or
Send me an email.





No comments :

Post a Comment