Monday, August 17, 2015

Fix With Me!

On day 1 of 21 Day Fix I weighed in at 181 lbs. 
After 3 rounds of 21 Day Fix and 1 round of the nutrition plan combined with some other workouts I'm down to 145 lbs, a loss of 36 lbs. since March!
 I feel better than ever.  
More after the jump!




I received my 21 Day Fix program and Shakeology one week before I began my first challenge.  I started drinking the Shakeology the day it came because I was so excited.  By the time I started the 21 Day Fix a week later, I had noticed a MAJOR change in my energy levels.  I not only had the energy to get up early and workout, but I also had energy to chase after my little guy all evening!
I lost 14lbs. and 10 total inches in my first round of 21 Day Fix. After my first challenge I decided to become a coach. This program honestly has changed my life. I was so miserable before I started my journey with 21 Day Fix. I had zero energy, zero self-esteem, and medical issues arising. As a coach I lead online challenge groups monthly which keeps me accountable and helps others reach their goals as well.



If you haven't heard of 21 Day Fix, then right now is the time to learn!

#1 - The Fix is NOT a diet.
The nutrition guide teaches you simple and effective clean eating habits that can be incorporated into ANY lifestyle. The only reason this program will not work for you, is if you just simply don't do the work.

#2. The Workouts: 
Each workout is designed to produce a major calorie burn in only 30 minutes.  Short workouts so you can get in, get out, and get on with your day. They will challenge you at every level to help maximize fat loss, and there's always a modifier on screen to show you how to dial down the intensity without losing the benefits.
#3. With a 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack purchase you receive me as your personal coach and entry to my accountability groups.  These groups are a great motivator, and keep you accountable on your journey towards a healthy you!

With that said..
My next Challenge Group begins September 1st.
 Fix with me!
Deadline for entry will be August 24th!

To Join:
Fill out the form on the other Challenge Group post below
OR
Send me a private message on Facebook. Linked on the right.



No comments :

Post a Comment